Hill City Youth Football and Cheerleading Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization comprised of individual Football and Cheerleading teams dedicated to the enhancement of youth football in Lynchburg, Virginia. As a City of Lynchburg Parks and Recreation Program Partner, Hill City Youth utilizes local recreation centers and facilities and Lynchburg City Schools turf fields.
Annually, we register participants, ages 5 - 12, for an exciting athletic season. This organization is operated entirely by volunteer efforts that work to provide fundamental football and cheerleading as well as a strong emphasis on respect, discipline and teamwork.
We Love this Game
If a team is to reach its potential, each player must be willing to be a team player for the good of the team.
Hill City Officers and Board Members
• Board Chairman, Vincent Jones
• Vice Chairman, Sidney Johnson
• Director of Operations and Finance, Carla Garrett
• Vice Director, Andrea Ferguson
• Treasurer, Brenda Morton
• Assistant Treasurer, Nikki Lewis
• Secretary, Lettrelle Wright
• Cheerleading Coordinator, Tina Paige
• Football Coaches Representative, Jamel Harris
• Concessions Coordinator, Bonnie Parker
• Equipment Coordinator